- Sorrow - Extended Version - Sorrow - Extended Version

Im Touched.

I Feel As Is i am Reminded Of My Sad memories....In A Good Way. Halfway Into The Song I Burst into Tears Of happiness And Sadness Whatsoever I Think i Needed it
Thanks ^_T

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

No problem ;)

[K-Lo] Ode To Nazi Zombies [K-Lo] Ode To Nazi Zombies

Thank you so Much!

I have been looking for a remix of this theme for ages OORAH!

khalillondon responds:

hahahaha your welcome man! thanks for the good review, stay up!

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

Question

What music Program Are you using Or Is This Self Made Well Anyways Great song ^___^

Never Forget- Halo 3 Never Forget- Halo 3

Beatiful...

I Myself Am A Halo Fan This Song....Is Amazing. i can Somewhat Relate Too Master Chief i mean.. He is the last spartan And Every Soldier Around Him Dies Could u Imagine That The Pain He Suffered..Anyways Fantastic ^____^

RetributionVox responds:

How can you relate to someone who lost all of his best friends, who had to leave his parents on his homeworld to undergo the SPARTAN training?

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Wow!

You Could Make It Into A Manga :D! I NEver Knew You're Voice Was *That Good* Just wow. (Defintion Of Manga Japanese Animation But since She said a Naruto Line i Think She knows :P)

Getting Melodies Of My Head Getting Melodies Of My Head

Now i Need Help Getting This Outa My Head!

Lol So Unique...Its Worth Listening My Time. It Isnt Classed In With Eoic But Thats Sometimes a Goodthing :D 9.0/10 4.0/5

Bob-Omb Battlefield Bob-Omb Battlefield

A classic Made Even More Classic

Really Interesting Since i was Little i Loved Mario Its So Catchy And Interesting The song and Mario XP Anyways Great job! 9.1/10 4.2/5

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Its...So....EPIC!

I feel Like Im Marching Into The Final Heroic Battle As Hundreds Of Troops March Behind Me As We Take Fire And Endless And Epicly Fighting Woot This song never gets old! 9.8/10 4.6/5

-Red

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

Boom Heashot >:D

i Feel Like Im Soloing An Entire Army With a Single Magnum Knife and Other Epicness Gets Me Really Pumped Its Worth Listening To Though After 4th Time it Gets a Little Repetitive But Besides That Epic ^__^ 9.3/10 4.2/5

-Naive Again- -Naive Again-

Great Song Makes Me Feel Energetic!

It Is very interesting and Unique In its Own Way It Really Does Sound Naive As Well :D Great Song! 9/10 4.5/5