Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Great flash You Ego Filled raptor!

Damn This one Was Great I can see The Line of Improvement Between This and Metal Gear awesome ^_^ I wish I Had an Awesome voice like His Q_Q All Well Enough Envying Egoraptor And More Kudos for him Great Job And Yet again Keep Up The Fantasticle Work :D

-Red

TTA Episode 048 TTA Episode 048

Ericho? T______T

BTW Tome Seriously Needs AVG XP

TTA Episode 029 TTA Episode 029

Loled about Zetto's Arm

Its Carpel Tunnel Nice Excuse Zetto XP Anyways Great Flash kirbo I Wish You Could Make It Real But You Would Be Excuse My french Raped By The Copyrights.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

LOOOL

Nice One weebl And Scorpion Who Would want You're Left Ball Seriously.

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

LOL!

Great Flash *Asian Slap* i Swear Everytime You Go Up To An Asian person (No offence) They Keep calling You The Chosen One And The "Prophecy" What Are They Gonna Do Next *you Must Give me A Blowjob To Become You're True Self* LOL! Anyways Yet Again Nice Flash.
10.1/10 5/5

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

Lol Wtf Did i Just watch?

Whatsoever Is was Lolzy As Hell Then Steven ASJDUAHSDHK

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Lol

For Sure This is Funny As Hell XP I Thought To Myself "You Killed Eddsworld" "YOU BASTARD" Lololol I cant Believe You Got Everyone Together Though Just Wow Even Eddsworld And Egoraptor! "Personal Faves" And Happyharry! And Everyone Else :D 9.5/10 4.6/5

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Goofy Was Always a Crackhead

Havent we all Seen The Signs? Anyways Nice flash ^___^

Forest 2013 Chapter 2 Forest 2013 Chapter 2

^____^

Fantastic Flash I Loved It So Much I Hope Instead Of Making 3 a movie maybe just maybe you could make it a game? Ethier Way great flash 9.6/10

Bakwards Man Bakwards Man

Heh.

Not Bad For a first attempt But Seriously i wish There Was a -1 Option That Says "I Blammed All Of You're Mamma Last Night" XD!!!! Anyways Nice try i hope to see better no stars for u srry ^-^

Reddeed-